Monday, January 23, 2006

wow 2005.

my team came in first for January 2006 contest. (i was appointed leader due to my 2005 results)

out of all the list of awards/incentives for 2005, i won all but 1 of it. And the only one that I did not win, the deadline is not over yet.

i'm reaching an equilibrium with my love life.

i'm actually head-hunted by 2 different companies.

i hv a nice car.

i hv lots of time to spend with my friends.

i hv lots of time to blog.

i hv a best friend who has lots of time to spend with me (he just broke up)

i'm building good relationships with my secretary, my colleages (considering that i'm seldom in office)

bye 2005.

5 comments:

chien said...

yay! congrats!! =)

DLG said...

Sounds like a rosy enough 2005. May the coming year be a great one too ya? Happy CNY Ced! You're still one of my fave guys around! ;)

Cherub said...

chien: thanks dude!

dlg: thanks! eh, "one of"? not the most Fav guy meh...

DLG said...

Dun be greedy Ced. "One of" is a big compliment to u already. My Fav you also know who. Hahas. Dun make me start comparing. U might be sorely disappointed ;)

Cherub said...

lol.

eh, i dunn who's ur fav? the other catholic high boy? :P

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...