Monday, January 9, 2006

Resolution Part 1

someone called me up to fix an appointment for insurance.
she said she intend to fix her 2nd resolution for 2006, that is, to get comprehensive coverage for herself.

wow. thats a very good resolution.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

speaking of resolution, my current resolution at this moment is that I will get my 2007 resolution done before 2007 has arrived.

yes, my 2006 resolution is still, ahem, under construction.


One of it is definitely catch up on at least 20% of wikipedia.
Did I tell u guys how great wikipedia is?

And to read as much as possible abt my fav topic, such as from Slate Magazine: Everyday Economics.

To unpack my saxophone from the case and to really start practising it.

To learn Salsa dancing soon (NEOFIK! Hurry hurry!)

To refurnish and rebuild my room.

To learn magic tricks. (i believe I have this resolution since 1992)

To learn cooking. (I just found a cooking blogsite, I will be doing a blog review of it, PLUS an EXCLUSIVE interview with the blogger involved soon. Haha. watch out for it)

To settle down.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Readers, what's your resolution? Tell me about it. =)

1 comment:

pj said...

resolutions 5, 7 and 8.

Yeah.
+ 1 more: get out more. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...