Sunday, January 15, 2006

Short Adverts.

Cheurb is seeking exercise partners!! (mainly to force me to run lah)
currently swimming every sunday, but realised that i need to do more to acquire the body of the naked chef.
so looking for gym buddy, and jogging partner. Any other exercise regime, please feel free to msn or email me.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I have a small retail space at Bugis Street, but have no idea what to sell.
Any budding entrepreneur out there? Email me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Seen at a MSN nick

iGallop, uZap, iSqueeze, uHorny, wehappy. Osim products nowadays.....

Does it come with cowgirls? I like the wild wild west.... Posted by Picasa

I like Osim! the govt shld give them a national award or something for boosting the birth rates.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm extremely proud of my friends and clients, who are really concerned about my singlehood. :)

Friday knows that I have a soft spot for malay babes, and wanted to intro me some malay friends of hers.
she asked me to go through her friendster and check out her malay friends, but too bad, i hate friendster. the site is super slow and i think its weird knowing girls via there.

Recently, on the SAME DAY, 2 friends of mine, Minyii and Swiss Miss pledged to introduce a specific colleague of theirs.
Minyii has a witty colleague (witty is a very appreciated trait), while Swiss Miss knows a malay babe.

HAHAHAHA.

and not so long ago, Steff matchmade me with a chio blogger.
and even neofik attempted to intro a girl that he felt would be suitable for me.

WAhhhh...how come so many pple trying to matchmake me?

eh, dunno to be happy or sad man. =(
Aye, but I'm NOT complaining!!
THANKS FOLKS!!! hahahahhahahahahahahaha

2 comments:

Darling said...

haha ok next time i intro better one for u

Cherub said...

wah u're such a pal!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...